Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yes, there is an easier way

Technology still has its way with me, but then again, I am in my mid to late '50s, but that may not be an excuse these days.

For those of you who are interested in what current and former Social Justice Team members, along with ACU and LCU faculty members, had to say at the ACU Lectures in the Fall on the voice of God via the prophets, Jesus of Nazareth, and the community of faith relative to the things we write about on these pages, there is an easier way to access that voice file.

Try these directions: go to www.acu.edu, hit the link at the top of the page that says "iTunes u," scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the link "Open ACU on iTunes U for all visitors." When that page pops up, hit "theological lectures," then hit "2007 lectureship classes," and then type in Wes Crawford or Waymon Hinson and you'll see the two files you can download.

Again, I hope you'll download and listen, and then tell us what you think. If you'd like the power point to that presentation, we'd be happy to send it out. Just contact me via this page and I'll send it to you.